The terminal is the workplace of the waiter or seller, the place where they will place orders, make discounts for guests, and accept payment of the order.
Log in to the sales terminal
For the waiters to start accepting the first orders, enter the terminal for sales:
- Launch the SkyService app on your tablet or computer.
- Enter login – your phone number.
- Enter the password that you specified during registration.
- Click Sign In .
- Enter your PIN . The default is 0000
To find out or change the password for entering the terminal, in the admin panel, go to the Settings tab → Employees → Choose an employee → Edit Password, or PIN
Add tables to the hall map
You can add the location of tables on it in the admin panel:
- Go to the Settings tab → Hall and click the Add button
- Enter the name and click add
- Go to Settings → Tables
- Select the Hall , to add a table to the map – click Add
- Select a table and move , also enter the name
- Pinch and drag the bottom to any corner to resize the table
- Select a table and click on the basket to delete the table
- Click Add
If the institution offers dishes only takeaway, and does not need tables, turn them off.
To do this, go to Settings → Sales outlets → Select a point , and then select No in the Tables field and save the changes.
Spend the first sale
- Select a table on the hall map.
- Click on Product in the menu that appears on the right side of the terminal
- On the left side of the terminal, you can delete or change the quantity
- “ + ” To add the same product / dish
- “ – ” to remove the item from the check
- Click Pay