How to see sales statistics of an outlet
- In the Admin panel, go to the “ Reports ” – “ Statistics ” – ““ Main ” section and select the Implementation Point .
- Select a reporting period (dates).
- Choose a shift .
- In general statistics you can see:
- In the Green block – “Revenue” cash and non-cash per shift.
- In the Blue block – the number of checks posted, the average check, the amount of goods in stock at cost.
- In the Pink block – cash desk with deposits, encashments, expenses.
- In the Yellow block – the flow of goods and the flow of cash.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.