You can view revenue, expenses, payback in the Statistics – General
- Set the required report filter (if necessary):
- date period From and To;
- trade points;
- cash register shift;
- The General statistics block displays 4 blocks:
- revenue (cash and non-cash);
- statistics (number of checks, average check, in stock);
- cashbox (encashment, introduction, consuption);
- consumption (for the goods, from the checkout).
Revenue – it is the volume of sales, the amount of money received from the sale of manufactured or previously purchased products, services provided, work performed.
- The Revenue block contains the following data:
- cash – the volume of sales made by cash;
- non-cash – the volume of sales carried out by bank transfer;
- In the Statistics section, you can view the following data:
- checks – the number of checks posted during the selected period / shift;
- average check – is the turnover in monetary terms, reduced to the number of checks for a certain period, the sum of all purchases made by customers for a certain period of time, divided by the number of checks for the same period;
- in stok – the sum of all goods in the warehouse at cost.
- Click on the inscription “In stock”, you will see –
- Purchase price – the sum at the cost of all goods;
- Retail price – the sum of all items at the selling price.
Cashbox – this is the actual amount of funds that is currently at the point of sale, in which it is taken into account – cash receipts, collection, deposits and expenses.
- The Cashbox block contains the following data:
- encashment – the sum of all payments carried out for the period;
- introduction – the sum of all contributions to the cashier for the period;
- consumption – the amount of expenses incurred from the cash desk.
- In the Consumption block, you can view the following data:
- by product – the amount of goods sold at cost;
- from cash desk – the expense posted from the pos-terminal (cash desk).
Revenue from retail outlets
- If you have several outlets, you can view their revenue in the chart, or by clicking “Read more ..“, and view a more detailed report with the following data:
- the number of checks held;
- average check;
- total revenues;
- credit card;
Sales by workshops
- For previously created workshops, you can view the shop floor revenue in the diagram, or by clicking “Read more ..“, and view a more detailed report with the following data:
- If you have several sellers conducting sales, you can view the sales revenue by salesperson in the chart, or by clicking “Read more ..“, and view a more detailed report with the following data:
- average check;
Recoupment – an indicator of the efficiency of economic activity, calculated as the ratio of the costs incurred and the results obtained. The chart consists of profit and cost.